Monday, September 29, 2008

Cute Randomness....

First random thing this week....Ava found out her favorite way to ride in the shopping cart....on her tummy of course! She laid right down, put her baby beside her, and felt like she was flying! She was so cute. I thought it was pretty funny...

Next thing....This little gal has her daddy's love for computers and her mommies love for sunglasses. Everytime we get in the car she asks for sunglasses. She has bent all her pairs, so I let her borrow a pair I never wear. She looked so cute and thought she was so BIG in mommies sunglasses. I love it! Little Diva!


Then today on our way home from school we saw our friends walking. They were heading to the dairy and so we went along. They have these little baby cones that are like 75 cents and just the right size for the little guys. So Ava and Owen enjoyed their ice creams at a cute little table just their size.

She loves Strawberry Ice Cream!

I love this picture...It looks like Owen is trying to smile his way to a little of Ava's ice cream, since she is a slow eater...And Ava is giving him a "don't even think about it" look. They are such cute friends. Ava loves "Oah" as she calls him.

That's our random life!

10 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

***Please note: I recieved a random comment about how I don't strap my child in her carseat properly. To clear the air, we are not moving at this particular time. Just as I would never turn around and take pictures while driving, I know that straps should be on the shoulders, no more than two fingers spaced between straps and shoulders, and that her chest strap is not were it should be. I losen the straps to get her in and out, so when I straped her in they were loose. I took a break to take some pictures and then finished up. Thanks for the concern whoever you are :)

Anonymous said...

Nice to see that the internet cares about Ava as much as the rest of us ;-) At any rate, I LOVE that picture of Ava and "Owa" it's dangerously precious.

Erin said...

That is so funny about the concerned citizen! Just another reason why I am private! I can post all of the strapless carseat pictures I want and random strangers can't comment on it at all...I really don't post pictures like that FYI random commentor, I was kidding! I LOVE those pictures of Ava especially the one in the shopping cart. She's so funny!

Porter Family said...

How sad is it that I didn't even notice anything wrong with the car seat picture? Evidently people have way too much time on their hands to go stalking blogs and leaving comments that don't really make anyone feel good about themselves. Oh, well. Ava's still stinking cute, and the car seat cleaned up really well after the massive puke episode. Nice job, linds.

Emily said...

I am glad that you posted these pictures, they are so fun. Ava is really creative to figure out that fun way to ride in the cart!

Camille English said...

SHe is adorable. I would have to spray the cart with lysol first, when I do that everyone looks at me funny I have a little travel size one in my diaper bag.

We miss you guys!

The Olligschlager Family said...

Oh my gosh I got a good laugh out of your post gal. So funny! Our kids are really cute!

Ashli Brown said...

Random comments anoy me when they are rude thats why i had made our private too, but zanes family just couldnt figure it out no matter how many times zane walked them through it so its public again. arg.
a dairy in rexburg hmm how did i miss that after 7 years there, must be new. she is seriously sooo cute and creative!

Emily said...

oooohh. Your cute blog is really spooky. I don't think I can stay long. Maybe install a glow stick or something... that would makes things feel more safe! ;)

Tamar and Trevor said...

I miss you guys!!! Ava is beautiful just like her mommy.