Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I knew this day would come.....

Well Fall is settling in here. Yesterday Riley even put on a sweatshirt and we turned on the heat in the car! Here we go....I will be hibernating this winter so I guess we'll blog again in June when we thaw out :)

5 comments:

Karina & John Calderwood said...

Hang in there...I think summer will have at least one more punch before the temp starts to plummet (fingers crossed)

Porter Family said...

WHAT???? Holy cow, Linds. There is something seriously wrong about that. I'll send you pictures of St. Louis if you want so you can pretend you're here in our 75 degree weather...(just remember, we have humidity and it SUCKS!!!)

CP said...

Yikes! We'll be thinking of you. Love you!

Emily said...

Thats the saddest post I have ever read.
-Shaun

Shaun said...

LOL! I had to put on a jacket, too. I usually am pretty excited about the snow but I have to admit this time around I felt a little nervous about the cold coming. Last winter was brutal... I still remember it vividly. But, then again, it Reeeeaaally wasn't that long ago - couple months or "sOn-ting"!
-Em