Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Day of School!


Yesteryday was the first day of the semester....Here we are ready to go backpack's on, pencils sharpened, Crisp white notebook paper, Laptops (even though I didn't even end up using mine...mandatory laptop initiative..whatever!)


We ended the day with a couple of rootbeers to celebrate the completion of day one. One day down, 100 to go! :)



I think we were a little tired and had too much fun with Photobooth...It's only day one and we are already going crazy!!

8 comments:

Camille English said...

You guys are so funny, MAybe during class you could use you're laptop to update the blog!! Since your considering hibernation and all:-)

The Olligschlager Family said...

of course! We were thinking of kidnapping you and taking you with us! I love the back to school shots you crazy kids!

GiGi said...

I love the backpack pics! You will always remember these years that you spent in school. We love you guys! Good luck with your semester.

Aunt Sandy and Uncle Alan

Erin said...

You guys are too funny!! I'm still laughing thinking about those pictures! I hope your first day of school was everything you were hoping it would be! You go girl...and boy!!

Emily said...

I bet it is secretly so fun to be going to school together. I bet you sang the song by Jack Johnson,"Walk to school, hear the bell, nouns and books and show and tell..." and I bet you stop and find bugs together on the way to school and stuff. ;) and then sing as you skip and hold hands, "I can tell that we are gunna be friends." Good luck this semester! Are there really 100 days to go or are you kidding? Now we should start singing, "99... days of school on the wall... 99 days of school. Take one down..." lol okay, enough.

Porter Family said...

Umm, was that 100% beer of the root in those bottles, or did you get the 50% variety? Wittle Windsay and Wittle Wiley are gwowing up so fast! You are such big kids now. Remember rule #1 for school: If someone is mean to you, tell a teacher. Rule #2: Punch the mean kid in the gut when nobody else is looking. If all else fails, pull a Payson and just spit on them. It may get you in time out, but that kid won't ever try stealing one of your cars from you again. Trust me.

Stephanie said...

How exciting for you. I remember those days of starting a new year. I guess I'm on the other end now teaching the kids when they come back to school. What are you going to school for?

Hilarie* said...

You two are so funny! That sounds like you had some fun!!! It was fun chatting with you guys tonight. I'm excited to workout more, specially at the Hart.