Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dancin in the Rain

The other day Ava and I made a run to the trash can...on our way back it started to rain, and Ava thought it was great! She use to hate the rain, but apparently this has changed. She was out in the rain for at least 30 minutes. The only thing that would bring her in was getting to air pop some popcorn. She was soaking wet and so cute!

I love this one, she is dancing in the rain with her reflection. She was hilarious!


Too much fun!

12 comments:

Camille English said...

Cute! Kendal Loves the rain too.

Porter Family said...

You're already in long sleeves and pants??? Sister, come fly out here and enjoy our 80 degree weather. I miss the rain that actually makes you feel cold when it hits you. I can't believe how fast Ava is growing up. Miss ya!

Robyn Welcker said...

I love that Ava loved dancing in the rain...she sounds like me I used to go change into my swimsuite in the rain...Those were good times....I wish my mom would have gotten a picture of me....I bet Ava will be so happy when she gets older that you got a picture of her.....To cute!
~robyn

Erin said...

I wish is was raining right now so that I could go and dance in the rain! That looks like it is so much fun!! Miss you!

Stephanie said...

She is too cute!

Marilyn & Steve said...

What a doll! And her gramma used to put a plastic tarp over myself and sit out on the back porch and listen to the rain beat on the tarp. I was a little weird, but I turned out ok....
Gramma Jamma!

Karina & John Calderwood said...

That is the cutest thing that I have seen since Kelsi went to sleep!! :) Seriously, ADORABLE!!!

PaulandSteph said...

That is just precious, Kenzie loves rain too, she likes her little mermaid umbrella though.

Anonymous said...

Oh geez! Ava is so darn cute. I'm in love with that photo of her dancing with her reflection. Pretty sure that one deserves a frame in the living room :-) That's a "top-of-the-piano picture" All the best, most loved photos go on top of the piano, y'know...

I miss you guys! Have fun havin' fun! I know you do :-)

The Olligschlager Family said...

Ava is such a cool kid. We went and played in the rain too! We were so excited!

Emily said...

Dude, When did it RAIN!? I need to get out more! ;) I really love these pictures of Ava. You are a really good photographer, Lindsay. I always enjoy watching Ava play. She is hilarious and really creative. It's fun to watch what she notices... like her reflection.

Ashli Brown said...

I love the rain reflection picture its priceless. I guess i need to get over my letting them get messy phobia that looks like so much fun!