Friday, September 26, 2008

High Ceilings and Three Wheelers

Ava and Ri are quite a team. She is a daredevil and he LOVES it. It took me a while to get used to when she was little, but now, I even join in sometimes... Ava is in that undress herself all the time phase, so just ignore her nakedness. :)

This was a while ago at the playground in the back of our house, I just forgot to post it. There is a cute little girl in our complex that has a scooter that Ava covets.....She wants one SO badly. Hard part is she can't figure out how to go forward on it unless you push her....so she just stands there. But she loves it. I love that it has three wheels so it is sturdier than the two wheel ones and she doesn't tip over. Who ever thought of that was genius! Maybe next summer she'll have her own! Oh Boy!

3 comments:

Porter Family said...

Ashlyn is a little jealous right now. She misses Ava and is a tad bit perturbed that Ava's having fun without her, but that's okay. She still loves her anyways. By the way, how's the pukey car smell? :) (It's your own fault for being such a puker when you were growing up, you know...)

Ashli Brown said...

I will never understand how all dads do such silly stunts with their kids and not worry the whole time, I stress just watching. Ava sure is adorable!

Marilyn & Steve said...

Well, what great brag pictures for me to show my family while in Tahoe! Thanks! Now they know I'm not exaggerating!
Gramma Jamma