I got tagged by my Great friend Brigitte.....
The RULES
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Post these rules.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
Some of my many Quirks....
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
Some of my many Quirks....
1. Before we leave town, even if it is only for two days, the fridge has to be cleaned out, garbage out, all the laundry done, beds made, everything has to be vacuumed....I HATE coming home to a dirty house. The best feeling is walking in your front door after being away and having a quiet clean house.....I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
2. (This one is Riley's favorite :) When we go grocery shopping I have to place all items neatly in the cart with the other items they are like...then they have to be organized by category when you put them on the conveyor belt, and don't even get be started about how they should be bagged..... I didn't win the Best Bagger at Macy's in Provo for nothin' ;)
3. I have to have change in my life constantly....I move furnature, rearrange decorations, color/cut my hair like once a week :) I get bored.
4. The worst feeling in the world is when an extremity (or two) fall asleep. Riley makes fun of me all the time for this, but I can't just sit and wait it out. I ask him to punch my foot, or I jog around or jump. I can't stand the feeling.
5. I hate Licorice....the smell, the taste, the texture. Horrible. It makes me gag. I have a really sensitive gag reflex...especially when I am pregnant. Even brushing my teeth makes me gag.
6. There can be no scribbles on my paper. Ask Erin...we were in Chem together and she would mark on my paper and laugh about it, but I was so bothered by it I would have to re-write all my notes on a clean sheet of paper. I couldn't concentrate otherwise.
SO I guess I have a little OCD.....(Thanks Dad :)
Six people I tag are:
1. Heather 2. Tamar 3. Jenna 4. Meagan 5. Hilarie 6. Camille
2. (This one is Riley's favorite :) When we go grocery shopping I have to place all items neatly in the cart with the other items they are like...then they have to be organized by category when you put them on the conveyor belt, and don't even get be started about how they should be bagged..... I didn't win the Best Bagger at Macy's in Provo for nothin' ;)
3. I have to have change in my life constantly....I move furnature, rearrange decorations, color/cut my hair like once a week :) I get bored.
4. The worst feeling in the world is when an extremity (or two) fall asleep. Riley makes fun of me all the time for this, but I can't just sit and wait it out. I ask him to punch my foot, or I jog around or jump. I can't stand the feeling.
5. I hate Licorice....the smell, the taste, the texture. Horrible. It makes me gag. I have a really sensitive gag reflex...especially when I am pregnant. Even brushing my teeth makes me gag.
6. There can be no scribbles on my paper. Ask Erin...we were in Chem together and she would mark on my paper and laugh about it, but I was so bothered by it I would have to re-write all my notes on a clean sheet of paper. I couldn't concentrate otherwise.
SO I guess I have a little OCD.....(Thanks Dad :)
Six people I tag are:
1. Heather 2. Tamar 3. Jenna 4. Meagan 5. Hilarie 6. Camille


5 comments:
Hey this is pretty funny. Those are some things I never knew about ya :) Anyway, we decided to disconnect our home phone so I will have to give you our new number. It's kind of late, so I will call you tomorrow and find out the details for the play date. Reggie would really love to be around some other kids. He's already so social, it's pretty funny. Anyway, I'll talk to you later.
well I will be taking back that bag of Licorice now! JK you are too funny!
Ah yes, the good old days of marking Lindsay's Chem notes! I had TOTALLY forgot that I did that! I am sorry for that by the way!
I do the SAME thing at the grocery store (although, I don't care how they are bagged). So, have you tried Aussie licorice??? It's super soft and yummy...nothing like the regular stuff. If not, give it a shot, you may be surprised. So....any extra gagging reflex lately??? :)
Don't even get me started on the new bagging procedures at my local grocery store. They've decided to exchange one large shopping bag for four tiny ones that cannot be re-used for anything else. And the other day they bagged my PineSol with my bread. WHAT? PineSol is potentially dangerous to my health - what if it somehow seeps into my bread??
Post a Comment