Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday Snooze

Our church is in the afternoon, which means that Ava doesn't get a nap until we get home and she is so tired and cranky...well today she fell asleep on the couch while we were making dinner and I thought it was an interesting position......

Talk about balance and skill! She slept like this for a while and then I rolled her over. I could just imagine her falling and that is no way to wake up from a Sunday nap!

I thought these were cute. She was so tired and it takes her a little while to wake up and become human again.


6 comments:

Porter Family said...

What awesome balance. Is she going to be a gymnast? I love the dress! :)

The Reynolds said...

I love it...Ava is so talented! It's so tough having Church at inconvenient times, but I'm sure we get points for being there, even if we don't get much out of it with cranky kids. Love you guys.

The English's said...

our church is at 1:00 now! right in the middle of nap time too but isen't always naptime for someone in our house. Ava is so cute it reminds me of Kendal she can sleep anywhere

Tamar and Trevor said...

I love pictures of sleepy kids waking up. She is such a cutie with amazing balance. I am sure I would have fallen off the couch.

Erin said...

Those were the funniest posts! I was laughing SO hard at the Elmo pictures. I love how her leg was really over his throat. She is a riot!!! These sleeping pictures are so cute! She is such a funny girl! I wish Cam could fall asleep anywhere. The poor kid will only take a nap if he's in his carseat or bed!

Marilyn & Steve said...

I love the way her face looks in the middle picture! Reminds me of her mom - always happy when waking up, but not always fully 'aware' at first! Cute!
Gramma Jamma!