Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Spring is Here!

Yeah for spring and flowers! Riley got me a huge pot of daisy's for Mother's Day, which are my favorite! They are such happy flowers!
The weather has much improved. It snowed once this week, but mostly rained, which I love rain! It isn't snow, and that is why I love it! There have been some nice sunny days too! Ava and I got out and went on some bike rides. We are loving being outside so much!


10 comments:

Porter Family said...

Yea for rain! Ava looks fetching in her new bike trailer. Nice job on the daisies, Riley.

The English's said...

I want a ride!

Tamar and Trevor said...

I love the bike trailer! Ava is such a cute little passenger.

Erin said...

It looks like Ava is waiting for Cameron to come and ride with her...Hopfully soon we will get the chance!!

Karina & John Calderwood said...

Hooray for rain! Hope school is going well...

The English's said...

I did get my Juicey juice sippy! But I never got my feeding set from Motts did you?

Meagan Zastrow said...

So cute. HOpe life is good. Love ya.

Marilyn & Steve said...

Woo-hoo for Spring! Yippee! I actually had to use sun screen today while golfing!!! It didn't even matter what I shot - it was
B E A U T I F U L outside!
You guys are doing GREAT!!!
Gramma Jamma

Porter Family said...

I love my new background, thanks. You are truly the moxt wonderful person on the earth. I must have taught you well, young apprentice.

Stephanie said...

Beautiful flowers, that was very sweet of him!