Sunday, May 25, 2008

Elmo eat your crackers!

Ava loves to feed people and things food. She will ask for a cracker only to try to make me or Ri eat it. I was making some dinner the other night and I turned around and there she was forcing vanilla wafers down poor Elmo's throat. Then they fell out and she sat on him and put them back. It is so funny what she does now. I promise I never sit on my child and force crackers down her throat....I PROMISE!


Then after I took a few picture I went back to making dinner I had a lot of veggies to chop, so I was just chopping away and turned around right in time to see her put the aloe vera bottle up to her mouth and try to drink it (It was aloe vera with lidocaine to numb you if you get sunburnt like I do..so that would have been an interesting feeling). I ran over as fast as I could and luckily nothing was ingested....It had a child proof lid on it too...I guess those really are only hard for adults!

4 comments:

Porter Family said...

I wouldn't make promises like that so early in your parenting career. You just never know.

Karina & John Calderwood said...

hahaha! That is SO funny. I love your stories.

The English's said...

I love it! The leg over the throat is too cute.

Marilyn & Steve said...

Where else does a child learn force-feeding....? She is so DANG cute! Man, I really miss you guys!
Love,
Gramma Jamma