
Here is a new one for all you singles out there....especially at BYUI!

I know the feeling kid!

This last one I thought was hilarious..couldn't stop laughing!
I thought of Emily who just had her last day teaching kindergarten and dedicate this one to her..Whenever you miss your little kiddos, just look at this and smile :)
2 comments:
We got some good chuckles out of those. Thanks for making us laugh. ASHLYN GOES TO NURSERY NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are slightly excited. Bud will respond to his being tagged shortly. Thank you for including him in your antics. He secretly really likes you. :)
Lindsay,
I laughed so hard that I dropped my lasagna and spaghetti squash down my leg and on my carpet! Thanks a lot.
Really! That coloring kid made me laugh out loud! I love it when you are all by yourself and something makes you laugh so hard. I can't wait to show Shaun. THEN I was even more happy when you dedicated that picture to me. Thanks, Lindsay. It really helps in the grieving process of missing those kiddies! LOL
Post a Comment