This morning was a monumental moment in the Crebs' House....Ava unloaded the dishwasher!

I was unloading it this morning and usually she plays around with the dishes and silverware. However, this morning she came up, got the top to some Tupperware and went to the cupboard and put it away! I was like...."Riley...She's putting the Tupperware away!!" Then he showed her where everything else on the bottom rack went and she put it all away! I think that she that she takes after me, cause as funny as it sounds when I was little I actually wanted to be a maid when I grew up! Riley and I are so excited for the help....she also loves to throw things away, however, we have to be careful with that one. We have to make sure it is really garbage and not our phones, watches, or driver license. (mine went missing a few weeks ago!)

P.S. Don't mind the crusties in the first picture. She was eating some graham crackers and got a few up her nose. She has the Griffitts smile, were her eyes close when she smiles now. Just like her cousin Abby. How fun!
6 comments:
That's right where Ashlyn parks herself on the dishwasher, too. She likes putting the silverware away. Way to train her young, Linds. So, how'd that aspiration to become a maid work out for you?
Is is warm enough in Rexburg for a fan????? Way to train them young. Emma is DYING to do the dishes. She also does laundry and she vacuums. I am trying to enjoy it before the whining starts about having chores. Love the pictures.
Atlas loves to help with the dish washer too. They are so cute when they want to help, I love this age for them, they couldn't be cuter:)
What a talented daughter you have! She is so cute! Love ya! By the way, how do you add more songs to the Reynolds raps ghettoblaster?
The past few days it has been in the 70s and even hit 80, and when you are used to 40s and 50s that seems like it is hot enough for a fan. Plus we live on the second floor with no air conditioning.....
Lindsay! Cute pics of Ava! What a big girl. We sure miss seeing you guys. Maybe this summer?? Brad will be getting married in the Salt Lake Temple on August 9th. We would love it if you guys could be there. Don't know how long it takes from Rexburg or what you have going on. I love your blog designs. I am in the process of trying to find time to do mine and figure out how it works. It took me two weeks to figure out what Minima meant. Ok...it took me more like 2 MONTHS. I just don't want to mess up my whole blog. Love you guys! Aunt Sandy
Post a Comment