Yesterday it finally came! I have been wanting one for a long time and finally found one that I liked and that we could afford, and I couldn't wait for it to get here. Yesterday my favorite FedEx man came and delivered it! We were so excited and opened it and put it together right away! It was a perfect day for a bike ride, so when I got back from class we were going to go on a bike ride! Well I got back, and then Riley got back and he helped me hook it all up and pump up the tires.....I think that he is a little too strong though, cause we put Ava in it and KABOOM! It sounded like a backfire from an old car or a gun shot. It was so loud....We popped the tire! Ava was just sitting in it smiling and thinking....I wonder what that noise was? Well no bike ride yesterday, but we are going to get a new tube and try again today! Here are some cute pictures of Ava with her new ride....
Here are a few with her favorite friends...Cookie and Elmo. She carries them all over the house and they are heavy, so she drops them and I feel so bad for our downstairs neighbors. Oh well.
I think that Ava was sick of getting her picture taken so she decided to take cookies picture! What a little photographer!


6 comments:
Sweet ride! She looks so adorable. You will get a great work out as well pulling her along! It's a win-win situation!
So can you also convert that one to a jogger? Lets meet at the park soon with our joggers. I would love to see you new carriage! I bet the UPS man thinks a lot of the ladies here in Rexburg are a little nuts when we get soo excited for our joggers, highchairs, bike trailures.. etc.
How fun!!! Ava is a beauty and I am sure she is going to love her bike rides.
I'm so excited for you and a little jealous! I want that to be one of our next purchases! We need to get our bikes from Rexburg they are still on the farm. Are you going to be around this weekend? We FINALLY are coming up to Rexburg this weekend for Mother's Day! We've been threatening it since conference but something always seems to get in the way!
She cracks me up. I love how she hugs the trailer. So cute. We miss you guys terribly.
She is so cute! We got a bike trailer a few weeks ago, the boys are great the whole time. But we only have one bike right now so zane pulls the boys and i use my roller blades.
Post a Comment