So when we went to the store after the power outage we bought Ava some new clubs for the summertime. Golfing is in her genetic structure, so we though we would get an early start (kinda like Tiger Woods, but she would be much cuter!) She loved them! She loves to take all the clubs out and put treasures inside the bag and then dump it out everywhere, pretty much like she does with everything else. I think she will be out there with either of the Grandpas in no time..maybe next summer LPGA!
10 years ago


3 comments:
Hopefully she doesn't get her Aunt Heather's genetic tendencies with golf thrown in there....I would negate any positives from the grandpas
You are super smart. John says that we need to Kelsi into Tennis or Golf because then she could get a scholarship somewhere a little easier. Start em while their young!
Nothing wrong with going out on the green with the GRAMMA! Now I can REALLY convince Grampa to get that set of 'kid' golf clubs for the house....
Gramma Jamma!
Post a Comment