So this picture is from the other day. I was getting ready to take a shower and I heard an unfamiliar noise in the living room. So I peeked out quick and there she was, on the computer desk, going through everything she could get her little hands on! She was in heaven doing who knows what to the computer (thank goodness for service plans!) and had pens and markers and scissors in her hand. It could have been pretty bad, but luckily nothing happened.
Remeber that book she got in the last post, well she got Pez with it too. She found the Pez, and ate as many as she could (including the paper) before I caught her. She LOVES Pez apparently.
This is her eating lunch. It was so funny, she was eating a chicken nugget, and just went and laid in the middle of the floor. It wasn't like the TV was on or anything, I guess that she just wanted to be comfy while enjoying her lunch...maybe lying down aids in proper digestion? Who knows!
And last, but not least...HAPPY MAY DAY EVERYONE! I hope that you are all enjoying flowers bloom and planting things, we however, woke up to more snow. For crying out loud it is May! I don't remember having snow for this long when I was here before. I think lots of places are having worse than normal winters, however, a worse than normal winter in Rexburg is really no fun at all! As you can see the bikes aren't getting as much use yet as we would have hoped for, but hopefully soon!


7 comments:
MORE SNOW!!!??? At least there is a little sun shining today... There's hope for the future! Ava is such a doll! Sure do love you guys!
Love,
Gramma Jamma!
Ava is Hilarious!
I love your new blog design. It is simply beautiful. My favorite is that she laid on the floor to eat her nuggets. I wonder what thoughts go through her little head. :)
She is so funny just like her mama. I remember a time when you would lay on the floor and eat your nuggets...wink! Ah yes, wasn't being roommates fun? Take care you!
So cute. I especially love the one of her on the desk with all the computer stuff!
I love the candy sneaking. Sounds way too familiar. She is going to have to hand out with her cousins who can teach her a thing or two about the art of sneaking sweets. She is such a cutie.
The snow made me want to cry for you! So sad! Ava is hilarious, but why wouldn't she be with the parents she was blessed with?
cute pics! ava is a funny kid. ellie was thinking that she needed her ears rubbed again and so maybe we need to plan a little get together.
Post a Comment