
Dear Rexburg,
I am sorry for all (well at least most) of the mean things I have ever said about you. Thank you for the sunshine today (we went to the park for like 4 hours and I even got a little sunburn!! Love it!), and for the fact that it is almost the end of October and has only snowed once. I would appreciate it if you would just continue to hold out a little longer....
Thanks!
10 years ago


3 comments:
you are so funny but I would appreciate it too Rexburg if you would stay nice for just a few more days!
For your own sake, I hope you have nicer weather than we do for at least another week. Plus, you know, sometime during the winter, it would be awesome if it was over 30 degrees for at least a week.
This is the funniest post, its true Rexburg makes me want to die sometimes but I do appreciate the sun in October. You are funny Linds.
Post a Comment