Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Love to Color!


I am sitting here at the desk, coloring all alone while Ava is sleeping. Sounds weird I know, but I am making a poster for Primary. When we moved into this ward, I got a calling to be in the Primary Presidency. I love it! It is perfect for me...I get to color! I also get to make treats, flyers, and this week I am in charge of Sharing time. I am so excited. I love the spirit that the children have. They are so sweet and so engaged in learning. I can't wait for Sundays. Plus coloring is so much more fun that stinky old homework!! :)

6 comments:

Emily said...

Lindsay,
You sure have change a lot in that picture, did you do something to your hair?
-shaun

Porter Family said...

Yeah, you're pretty much perfect for that job. You and Tamar. My idols. (I thought you were taking coloring 102 this semester--am I mistaken?)

Erin said...

I really enjoy being in primary as well! That is if all of our teachers show up! I have sharing time on Sunday got any ideas? I'm totally at a loss!

CP said...

Excellent! I what a lucky Primary!

Anonymous said...

That picture made me laugh, out loud even... You're cute!

Hilarie* said...

You are doing an awesome job in Primary too!!! It's fun to see you in there! More time to chat... but I do agree those kids sure are fun to be around!!