This is a picture taken a few hours later....it just kept getting worse and worse. There were tree limbs down cause it was such heavy snow! Thankfully this week it has been sunny and in the 60's!

I know, I know you are all thinking...I wish I lived in Rexburg and it was already winter time! Well I don't mean to make you jealous, or anything, but here it is everyone....SNOW! Last weekend it snowed, but didn't stick and this weekend, it is sticking! We were up early, as we always are with a baby in the house, sitting around, dehydrating all the apples we picked, and waiting for conference to start, and I noticed something, opened the blinds and there it was....snow on everything! Riley, bless his heart, loves snow. He was all smiles and excited for winter, the snowboards have been unpacked since last weekend when the first signs of winter appeared, which is the one thing I enjoy in winter! (He served his mission in Canada, so I think it makes him feel like he is in Canada again) I guess it is a little fun to have snow so early, but I know that come Christmas, I will be ready for summer and it will still be months away!
So for all of you in St. Louis, Texas, Philadelphia and all those other hot and humid places, you know where to come when you get a little hankering for some snow!! :)
So for all of you in St. Louis, Texas, Philadelphia and all those other hot and humid places, you know where to come when you get a little hankering for some snow!! :)


7 comments:
Ugg.....it is wayyyyy to early for snow. That means it's going to be cold for the next 8 months! Love you, Keep warm! Aunt Sandy
At least it's pretty! I have always thought it was better if it has to be cold it may as well snow!
Have fun!
Love,
Mom
right now, snow would be nice, but we are trying to enjoy the 90 degree plus humidity weather...don't be too jealous.
So glad you captured this for us while we were out of town! I can't believe this is already happening...
yuck! As winter approaches, I wake up dreading that I am going to open my window and see some of that wet and slippery white junk all over the place. Please keep the snow in Rexburg! by the way - CUTE BLOG!
AH! I can't tell you how jealous I am. I am dying to have a bunch of snow on the ground. We tried to climb Mt. Timpanogos in that storm in the wee hours of the night. There was snow all over, but nothing down in the valley. it'll come soon enough, though. Hope you guys are doing great in Rexburg!
Does Erin have a blog? I would like to add her to my page if she does. I miss Nauvoo 304
Post a Comment