Monday, October 22, 2007

GAME OF TAG!

Well I was lucky enough to have been tagged by my best sister-in-law ever, Tamar. The rules are as follows:
1. Each person list 6 facts/habits about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules.

So here we go....
1. My dream is to be a professional ballroom dancer. But for now I stick to dancing around with Ava, cause she can't talk yet and tell me to stop cause I look stupid.

2. One of my goals is to finish my bachelor degree. I didn't finish, cause I changed my mind about what I wanted to do and then after three years in college I left for beauty school. I like that I have the skills to do hair, but I would have loved to finish school. I think that education is important. As soon as Riley is done it will be my turn!

3. I do my own hair. I know, as a previous hairstylist, it sends chills down your spine to hear someone sit in your chair and say..."I did it myself." And I have had my fair share of taking to people and having the old discussion that was brought up back in the days of 'Steal Magnolias' that you never trust anyone who does their own hair! But after the birth of Ava things changed. I no longer got my hair done at work for free! It took a while to get used to putting the foils in right and the first time it took my an hour and 1/2 to highlight my hair. Now I can do it in 20 min! Someday I can again go to the salon and pay outrageous amounts of money to get it done, but for now...that is my little secret.

4. My lowest 'brain age' on Riley's Brain Age game is 28. I will be 26 years old in one month, so it is not so far off, and I am beating Riley so that is all that matters.

5. I get board really easily. I love to rearrange the furniture, change the blog background, and really anything that doesn't have to be the same all the time, I love to change a lot!

6. I found Ava a Halloween costume for only $2!! I will post the pictures of our ward Halloween party next week and they will show the cute little outfit. I love to bargain shop! The cheaper things are the cuter they become. I get a sense of pride when the sales person says..."You spent $8.42 and you saved $318.00 today". TRUE STORY TOO! I love a bargain!

Thanks Tamar, and I chose to tag.... My Mom, Camille, Erin, Ellie (Jenni), Meagan, Ashli!
TAG YOU'RE IT!

4 comments:

Tamar and Trevor said...

Linds, thanks for playing! I only wish that I could do my own hair and look as good as you. Love ya!

Porter Family said...

I love that bargain story. I love your new blog background, too. Totally awesome. Reminds me of peacock feathers. I had no idea you liked to ballroom dance...the things you learn from getting tagged.

The Kunz Family said...

Your blog is darling. Where do you find your cute layouts??

GiGi said...

I loved reading about you. I always knew you were amazing! Love you! Aunt Sandy