Friday, October 12, 2007

Ava's New Tricks!

Ava is becoming a little mess maker. As soon as I turn around from cleaning up one mess, there is a new one waiting for me! Good thing she's cute.

She LOVES the dishwasher...whenever she hears it, or sees it open, she gets to the kitchen as fast as she can and props her little self on it and won't get down until you move her yourself.

I thought that having an entertainment center with drawers and cabinets would save me a lot of time from cleaning up DVDs and videos, however, now that she knows if there is a knob, it can be opened....nothing is safe. So today, like everything else, Riley had to put baby locks on them. What a little monkey!

This is her new smile. She crunches up her whole face. She is learning so many new faces, it is funny. She also learned her first word besides "mama" and "dada"....On Tuesday she said "Apple!" We have a video of it, but I need to figure out how to get it from the video camera to the computer...so hopefully soon!

4 comments:

Meagan Zastrow said...

Atlas loves the dishwasher too, I can't believe how big they are getting. Ava sure is a cuttie. We miss you guys, but it is so much fun to see all of your updates.

Marilyn & Steve said...

I looked at the 'crunched up face' picture and just had to chuckle! You are right - it's a good thing kids are cute! I think it's fun that even though we are all electronic and so many other things have changed, some things NEVER change - like kids just loving getting into drawers! It must be some old servival instinct for finding food or something!
Have fun and keep smiling!
Mom

CP said...

Way to take something so potentially frustrating and make it so adorable!

Tamar and Trevor said...

what a little beauty! I know what you mean about them being cute, it is the only way that Abby has made it through that last week! Keep the pictures coming.