How fair is it that no matter what her hair looks like, she's still killer cute! It almost made me cry to see her smile! I've got to come get my hair done soon! I may just decide to become obsessive about my hair and need a 'do' every 2 weeks or so... Love you guys! Mom
I like the fact that when Ashlyn is in a bad mood, I can come to your blog and she starts cracking up at Ava pictures. Love them! The last picture looks like you flat-ironed her hair...just kidding. Love ya!
I love Ava's hair! Meagan had the exact same kind of hair when she was Ava's age. In the winter sometimes there was so much static in the air that it would just stand on end by itself. Prepare yourself for this, cuz you are in dry, cold, snowy southern Idaho. Love you! Aunt Sandy
5 comments:
I love the hair! my fav are the pigtails
How fair is it that no matter what her hair looks like, she's still killer cute! It almost made me cry to see her smile! I've got to come get my hair done soon! I may just decide to become obsessive about my hair and need a 'do' every 2 weeks or so...
Love you guys!
Mom
I like the fact that when Ashlyn is in a bad mood, I can come to your blog and she starts cracking up at Ava pictures. Love them! The last picture looks like you flat-ironed her hair...just kidding. Love ya!
I love Ava's hair! Meagan had the exact same kind of hair when she was Ava's age. In the winter sometimes there was so much static in the air that it would just stand on end by itself. Prepare yourself for this, cuz you are in dry, cold, snowy southern Idaho. Love you! Aunt Sandy
She is such a cutie! Wish I could meet her!
Post a Comment