Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ava and Cam

This week we have had a great treat! My friend and old roommate Erin, and her little boy, Cam came to town! Corey is helping his family with Spud Harvest and so I get to play with Erin all week long! Cameron is a year old and such a handsome little man. Ava loved having a friend and they loved stealing each others food and sippy cups. We hope someday they will fall in love and get married ! That would be great!


Then we went out to Erin's in-laws farm and picked some yummy apples! It snowed on Saturday and has been really cold, so the apples were so sweet! They tasted like apple jolly ranchers! Ava and Cam tried hard to stay warm and had fun for a while.



They liked their apples. We are having a great time with Erin and Cam and wish Corey and his family good luck with the Spuds!

3 comments:

Tamar and Trevor said...

Snow!!! I can't believe you have snow already. I am so sorry. We are still pretty warm here with the humidity making a comeback this week.

Ashli Brown said...

Snow! No way! Its still 90 degrees here in texas. I dont miss the cold but a little cooler would be nice. Have lots of fun!

Stephanie said...

Hey there! I finally got a blog up and running. I haven't talked to Erin in forever, I didn't even know that she had a kid. That is fun that you got to spend time with her last week. Tell her I said "hi". Now we can be blogging buddies.