It is fall in Rexburg! Ava and I went to Erin's in-laws again to visit them and it was a beautiful fall day! So the kids played and ate the fall foliage and Erin and I got to talk and laugh. It was a great time! This is the cutest one of them sharing a leaf.

They are so happy and have fun together, even though Ava tries to knock over Cameron all the time. She tries to use him to stand up and it ends up just knocking him down.


They had a big dog, and the kids were pretty good around him. Sometimes Ava got a little nervous, but they are pretty tough little kids. Here is Bernie giving Ava a nice bath...he's so thoughtful!






6 comments:
I LOVE the layout. Did you have to redo all of your favorite blogs again or did they transfre over??? I am already ready to change mine again. Ava gets prettier every time I see her.
This is so cute! looks like the kiddos had a great time. Tell Erin I said hi!
So much fun, wish we could have been there. those kids are sooo cute!!
Ava is so dang cute. She will never be shy of the camera thank goodness. Thanks for updating so often. With you guys not living here anymore I feel like I will still be part of her life watching her grow. Love you! Aunt Sandy
Lindsay! ellie says hello to Ava first of all. Second we miss you! How exciting that Ava can stand up! i cant believe she can crawl either. we'll probably be coming down for thanksgiving. will you be there? i hope so! it would be fun. love ya!
Thanks for tagging me Lindsay, that was fun. Those pictures are adorable. love ya. meg
Post a Comment