Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Ava Belle!


AVA TURNED 3 YESTERDAY!
I can not believe how big she is getting. She is so much fun, and just so cute! She always says something funny, or does something funny. She never fails to surprise! She is amazing at puzzles and letters. One of my favorite things about her is last winter when we were really working on learning letters and their sounds she started calling the letters by their sounds and not their names. So instead if calling 'A' an 'A' she would scream 'AHHHHHH!" She still does it every once in a while and the best is when we are in church and she starts sounding out words and screams 'AHHHH!' She says B is a BABABABAAAA! Oh I love her. She is such a great big sister. She baby talks a lot to Viv and says, "Oh you are Gorbus! (how she says gorgeous) you are just so Gorbus, Mommy sister is Gorbus!" She also says, "Hiiiiiii, Hiiiiiii, Hiiiiiii" all in different tones and lengths. She is so stinkin cute! She is so excited to be a sunbeam and she gets to start preschool for two mornings a week in January. I can't believe how fast she is growing! I will post pictures later!


WE LOVE YOU MISS AVA!!

4 comments:

Camille English said...

3 already! She so cute! Happy Birthday Ava!

The Olligschlager Family said...

Wow 3! Happy Birthday Ava!

Chrystina said...

Happy Birthday Ava! I can't believe how big she is.. already 3??? That can't be right? She is going to love preschool! I hope you all have a wonderful day celebrating today!

Karina & John Calderwood said...

Happy birthday big girl!