Friday, December 11, 2009

Free Christmas music

Just letting everyone know...iTunes has a free Holiday Sampler CD. It has 20 songs on it for FREE! They are a pretty good mix of genres and things, and it's Free. We are hurting for Christmas music, and Riley will not listen to NSYNC Christmas one more time, so I thought I would search for new music :) Just go to the iTunes store and there is a David Archuleta Single for free this week and then next to it is the Holiday Sampler. Hope you enjoy your free Christmas music!

5 comments:

The Hughes Family said...

HAHAHA! That makes me laugh. Nsync and Backstreet boys are the BEST! I grew up on the Carpenters....I LOVE THEIR MUSIC! SO pretty. It is not Christmas with out them!

Karina & John Calderwood said...

:) I have been singing NKOTB xmas songs. :) THANKS for the tip!

Porter Family said...

Bud got in the car and had a surprise waiting for him...NSync Christmas on full blast!!!!!!! It was life-changing! Thanks for the info. You're the best!

Darbye and Lyle said...

Lyle won't listen to Christmas music. I know, I married a scrooge! That's ok. Scrooge changes in the end right??? I hope so! LOVE YOU!

Sokimna said...

Aw, I love NSYNC...not much of an Archuleta fan! Miss u guys! Are you still taking classes?