Here are a few pictures from Ava's 3rd Birthday party. The Lines Family (pictured, Debbie, Ava and Henry) came over for pizza, which Ava doesn't even eat, but we couldn't invite them over for Vanilla yogurt and peanut butter on a spoon...so we opted for a pizza party.
She had a lot of fun opening her presents. Grandma and Grandpa Crebs sent the scooter. She loves riding around the apartment with it, just practicing for spring!


3 comments:
Freak she is adorable!!!!! I can't believe I'm related to you with all of your craftiness. Seriously. You should hire yourself out. I'd buy you. :)
That picture of Ava starring at her cake makes her look so grown up. I can almost imagine what she's going to look like when she's a teenager!!! AHHHH!!! What a cutie!
Ava has grown up so much!! I love your crafts you did...so cute! Are you guys back at UV?
Post a Comment