Today Miss Viv hit the 3 month mark. I can't believe how fast it has gone by, but then again, and can't remember life without her. She is such a fun baby to have around. She smiles at everything and has quickly moved from "cooing" and laughing to squealing and shrieking. It is the funniest thing ever. It is like her alarm when Ava gets to close..she just starts squealing and shrieking really loudly. Ava was never this loud as a baby. Maybe it is because Viviann has an older sister for a roll model on how to be loud!
She has started drooling like mad..she drenches every shirt she wears. In the picture above she was in her cute dress for church, but that was soaked by the time we got home so she's just in the leftovers.
She is still a super sleeper.
She loves to sit up and stand up. She gets mad when I make her lay flat or take her out of her bumbo and does mini sit ups to try to get back upright. I think it is because she doesn't feel as vulnerable to Ava's mauling attacks when she is upright.
She is loving the lights on the Christmas tree. She could stare at it all day.
She is just so fun. I can't say it enough. We are so in love with her!


6 comments:
already! I feels Like you just had here! She's so sweet.
She is an adorable little baby!!!
yeah three months! how about a pre christmas get together for the kiddos? we also need to plan our half marathon. by that i mean plan how on earth i will do it.
What a doll! Thanks for posting the cute picture, I can't get enough of them!
Mom/Gramma
Her and Ava sure look like sisters! You guys make cute kids. I love the family picture of you guys by the tree.
Look at those legs!!!! I LOVE them!
Post a Comment