Monday, March 9, 2009

Poor Kids


The park behind our house is full of children right now...I just checked the weather and it is a whopping 29 degrees! (yes, that is Fahrenheit and doesn't include the Rexburg wind, and it has been snowing, but not sticking so there isn't even snow to play in, just dead grass and frozen metal) Ava and I just got done playing tag inside our tiny apartment...and she is looking out the window yelling at all the kids, "Hey guys!!" I feel bad for not letting her go out, but it is FREEZING! We are all really itchin' for spring around here!! Manderinos, maybe you could send us a little California Sun?? Please!!

5 comments:

The Riries said...

Hey Lindsay! So glad you found our blog! It was so good to see you at Marsha's shower! I didn't know you were expecting--congratulations! You guys make adorable children. :) So glad we are blog buddies and can keep in touch now!

Tamar and Trevor said...

I am with ya! I am so ready for warm weather. Everyone is happier in the sun. We actually had some nice weather this weekend and I wore my flip flops, but I know it was just teasing me because winter does not end around here until mid April. You are a good mom for playing tag in the house. My kids brains are melting from too much TV.

Anonymous said...

I gave you an award! Come check it out!

Karina & John Calderwood said...

Ava is so cute..."Hey guys!" I love it!

Camille English said...

I thought you'd like to see Sam and Jenny Bright's blog, I don't think you have the link yet so:

jensamb.blogspot.com

Their little boy is adorable.