
We are not big TV watchers, except for CNN and cartoons. But I recently couldn't take the TV anymore and I unplugged it and put it upstairs. I think a long winter of TV watching inside has finally taken its toll....so we have been resorting to Sesame Street Podcasts, like the computer nerds we are. However, when I heard about this seasons cast on Dancing with the Stars, I wanted to see it so badly! Then I realized parents really shouldn't break their own rules about watching TV and I have night classes anyway, so I couldn't watch it. Thankfully ABC has the full episodes on their website, and it is almost like having a DVR cause you can just skip right through! We watched our two Steves (Steve-O and Woz) dance and were so satisfied!! Neither failed to entertain, that is for sure. We were laughing to whole time!
Woz, is one of Riley's favorite people (obviously as the Co-founder of Apple), and I have been entertained by his awkward genius for a few years now. He is just so ridiculously nerdy...I love it! Even dancing is some mathematical equation. I love how after the judging he said, "I am having so much fun they are going to test me for drugs tomorrow....(insert Awkward pause)....That's just a joke!" I think that dating Kathy Griffin really rubbed off on his comedic abilities. And I think Bruno was a little rude to him...The teletubby comment broke my heart. He is trying so hard and that is what this show is all about. Can I get a Amen?!?
SO we just have to say GO WOZ!!
If there were Dancing on Segways with the Stars, he would be the winner hands down! The man is brilliant on a segway!!
3 comments:
We are having a Sentsy party at my house the 19th, this Thursday so you should come. Who is the Sandpoint boy. You should have told her to watch out for those. They are trouble. :)
Ok I know I have to do a post where I give five things to five people but I don't know what I can give!! That people would actually want... It's coming though so be patient.
Well let me have Ava when she gets on you about watching TV, and the girls can play for a while. Or we can paint nails together! Brooklyn is very eager to do that tomarrow. Thanks again for the thoughtful gift!
Post a Comment