Saturday, March 21, 2009

CaLiFoRnIa HeRe We CoMe!

So it is official....We will be heading out to California in a couple of weeks! Riley will be working as an iPod/iPhone Researcher/Tester (I think that is what it is called) They made us a great offer, we couldn't refuse, and so we are off! We are really excited (Riley mostly about working for Apple, and Lindsay mostly for the weather and cool places we will get to see) We will be in Central California and I can't wait to take trips to San Fransisco and the Ocean on the weekends. We couldn't be happier...Yeah Riley!!!

13 comments:

Erin said...

I just have to state for the record that I am NOT okay with this move! What happened to SLC?? You can't get a sisters hope up like that... I am sad but I know what an awesome oportunity this is for you guys!! How exciting!! Maybe I can swing on over when I go to visit my sis! Now I'm really wishing we would have made more trips up to Idaho!!! Dang it all!

Porter Family said...

You need to look on my friend christine's blog--they live in San Fran and are always heading off somewhere for adventures, so she writes all of them down. There's lots of fun stuff! We're so excited for you guys. Way to go smarty-pants Riley "Nacho" Crebs.

Camille English said...

Congratulations!!! That is so great for Riley and you Lindsay! We will be closer too!

Shaun said...

Bring Me back a cup of the kool-aid. Drink as much of it as you must. Congratulations Riley.
-Shaun

The Olligschlager Family said...

congrats

Tamar and Trevor said...

Be careful...you may never want to leave! Hopefully this means we will be able to see you this summer.

Henderson Family said...

Congratulations!!! Have a blast in California.

Ashli Brown said...

Congrats! California will be lots of fun! Ive only been there once for one day but it doesnt count we drove from tip to tip in one day no stops. Share all of your adventures with us please.

The Hughes Family said...

What an exciting Adventure...My sister loved California...they lived in alameda. Plus its not tooo far away from your families.
Im way jelous that you guys will be able togo to zoos and aquariums all the time. I want to take my kids soooo bad!!!

Jenni said...

congrats! how exciting! i'm a little jealous that you are getting out of southern idaho. wait-a lot jealous. and i am so proud of ava for getting everything done at her dentist appointment! thats so great and not too common with kids her age.

Brad Griffitts said...

Way to go Riley! I'm excited for you and the fam!

Karina & John Calderwood said...

Woo-hoo!!! You will soon be converted to CA living. What part of central CA? The Central coast is BEAUTIFUL! The central inland...not so much, but WHO CARES...YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A BLAST!

Marilyn & Steve said...

A great big "WAY TO GO" from North Idaho! (where it's still doing the freezing rain and icky weather stuff...)Anyway, we are really happy for you guys and hope for all the best - and lots of fun times exploring out there!
Gramma G