In other news, my husband is amazing at Rummikub...However, last night I triumphed!! He won one game and I won the next. (Basically it was because the Elders Quarm President kept calling and they had to set up their meetings for today and call the other members in the Presidency, so he was pretty distracted) But I'll take any win I can get! :)
10 years ago


8 comments:
Sorry for anyone who has left a comment in the last 2 days...I accidentally hit Reject instead of publish...Oops. Sorry Heather, Hilarie and mom. I think that was it. Thanks for the comments though. Love ya!
Cute picture of Ava, I wish you would have put one up of her after you took the curlers out. That would have been cute to see too. Oh well, next time!!!
Rude. You only wish you knew what I wrote now.
Oh, I remember--it was some crack about how Rummikub reminds me of the Darbster and how I've never seen anyone be able to move 56 tiles around just to place one of hers and then realize that the move didn't work and have to put back all 56 moves she made. Something like that. Still, rude.
Tell ava she can't grow anymore till I get to see her again!
What an adorbale picture! And I love the game of rummikub... Love you all and hope your doing well!
We played Rummikub all growing up. Husband, however, is banned from playing it with our family because he sandbags. And where I'm from, that's considered cheating.
She looks like you! She is super cute!
Post a Comment