When we got back from Christmas break this is what we came home to (Those are our bikes above that we get to dig out). It was just really lovely! There was no place to park, because nothing had been plowed and so we had to unpack the car across the way and drag it all in. Then Riley ran to Wal*Mart and got one of the last snow shovels and he and some great friends (Thanks Chad, Galen and Jordan!) shoveled out a parking spot and a path to our door. The snow was like waist deep on me. It was nuts! All we could do was laugh about it.
And here are a few pictures of Ava and her best friend Pepper. She LOVES Pepper. She is really cute when she is soft with him. Here they are watching a movie together.


7 comments:
Isn't our snow just awful?! They only plowed like once for the entire Christmas break and we had blizzards the whole time! We didn't leave our house for a week!
Oh my gosh...That is crazy. I hope we can get in to our place. I can't believe that
I see that we are being replaced with pepper! LOL! That snow is unreal gal!
Oh.. you know you missed the shuvvling and snow in your shoes on your way to church!!! We are excited you are back.
Why was Riley outside in short sleeves? Eyecarumba! So, when are you guys getting a dog?
Yes, Riley was in short sleeves, and have had no shoes on. We are horrible parents, I know. We were just in a warm car for four hours and they were just getting from the warm car to the warm house as fast as they could!
I didn't even notice Ava didn't have shoes. If we are in the car for more than 5 minutes, my kids' shoes come right off. I certainly hope that doesn't make you a horrible parent, because I'd be fired pretty darn quickly.
Post a Comment