
So this semester, I am taking a cake decorating class. I have a culinary arts cluster, and this is one of the classes I picked. It is a lot of fun, but has proven to be difficult and very time consuming for a "fun" class. Well this is the first cake and frosting I have ever made from scratch. It turned out delicious! I made a little 6 inch cake and then the rest are just cupcakes. It was fun. I gave it to some friends and they enjoyed it very much! Now I am working on a big project that is due next week, so I'll post more pictures as they come.
Then we got a visit from my mom and sister this weekend. They came to get their hair done and see Ava. Ava loved it and still asks for "Grandpa" that is what she called my mom. It was nice to have a little break from the madness that has been this semester. We love you guys!
8 comments:
Good job on the cake. It looks cute.
I need you to live out here!!! I could use a hair cut and yummy cake to eat. Plus I just like you.
If I fly you out here for my birthday will you make me a cake?? :) I love how you just keep adding talents to your list of "things I'm phenomenal at" and kicking my bum. Glad you had fun with Mom and Darbs. Miss you.
Jordan calls my mom Gary for Grammy....its so fun to have little kids...they are always saqying something funny. I want to take a cake decorating class....I am jelous...I made a princess cake for my Grandma for her birthday cuz she was queen for a day and it turned out pretty good and it was all made from scratch it was a banana cake with cream chees frosting...once you take all that time to make a cake you want to shlow it off cuz it took so much time to make...you should check out my cake on my blog Im pretty sure I added it
aren't doing Fitness as your major and your making cakes! I love it! I love Darbys's hair! Good Job.
Super cute cake! Those pics of your mom and sis's hair made me envious. I need a new hairdo SO bad.
Beautiful work!!! Chad says he wishes he could try some of that cake! Hope all is well.. we need to get the girls together! I'll call ya and invite you over... maybe Thursday?
I can totally see you bustin out some sweet cake creations. That cake is so cute! As for your little Real Housewife Ava, that is hilarious. I am dying without T.V. how is this season goin?
Post a Comment