I forgot to post this with the Christmas pictures. When we were in Utah, Riley found an old guitar and Ava thought that it was great fun! Here she is singing, Abc's, Popcorn Popping, and saying "Thank you guitar!" It is pretty cute!
10 years ago
Posted by The Crebs Family at 8:36 AM
11 comments:
Cutest thing ever! I love her little voice. I miss you guys!
How sweet is that when she lays her head down and says "thank you, guitar"!!! Oh, she can come rock out with Gramma any time!
Love it!
Gramma Jamma!
Oh my gosh the cutest thing ever, she's so sweet.
I think I know what mom will get her for Christmas next year...I miss you guys, but don't miss the snow. :)
Oh my word... Ava is the cutest thing! I agree with Gramma up there... my favorite part was when she laid her head on the guitar and said "Thank you, guitar!" awwwww I also love her version of the ABC song. Too precious. Thank heavens for video, eh?
She sure is cute. We miss Ava!!!
Ava is so cute! I loved this video. Of course she would say, "Thank you, Guitar." How darling!
That is such a cute video! Cameron love it when the ladies sing! Just one more reason they should be together only forever! She's so precious Linds!!
Papa said she is amazing. Mom loved it, and I hope to have children as wonderful as yours. She is about the cutest thing ever and I want to see her really soon! Love you tons!
Papa, Mama, and Darbye
I love this video!! She is awesome!!
Maybe she will be on American Idol and you guys can be billionaires. That would be cool. Than you could buy a new geo
Post a Comment