AVA
When we have a warm day, Ava would love to be at the park all day long if she could. Here she is buried in the bark. It was a mess, but she LOVED it!
When we have a warm day, Ava would love to be at the park all day long if she could. Here she is buried in the bark. It was a mess, but she LOVED it!

We were invited to some friend's house for dinner the other week, and I was going to bring dessert. I went to the store and bought Oreos so I could make the triffle the next day. Well I woke up on Sunday to Ava already awake and enjoying the insides of all the oreos! I said, "Ava what are you doing?" She just looked at me and said, "Well mom.....I just, I just saw the blue cookies, and I just opened it.....and then I just.....well I just ate the snow in the middle!" She was so matter of fact and so cute. Here was the evidence left behind...
She is starting to write her letters better and better. She wrote her name on her whiteboard the other day. She's growing up so fast! I can't believe how cute and smart and funny she is! Love her!!
VIVIANN
Then there is Viv, Ava's partner in crime. They are so funny together. Viviann is starting to really enjoy things that light up or make noise, and pushing buttons. She LOVES Ava's computer....
And she really likes this toy. We have named it, "The Worlds Most Annoying Giraffe!" It has no on/off switch, it has no volume switch, and it will just start going off and you can't stop it. She LOVES it! The batteries are getting low (hurray!) but now it is out of tune and sometimes will just start making this really loud annoying machine gun noise...it is horrible, but she is so darn cute!
My girls have the ability to fall asleep anywhere in any position. The other morning we were grocery shopping and we took a little too long and it cut into Viv's nap time, so she made due and fell asleep sitting up in the shopping cart. Everyone commented as we were shopping.Her hair is getting longer, and starting to lay down in the front, however the back still sticks up most of the time, and it looks pretty funny, totally 80's!
Our great friend Elizabeth turns 7 this week! They are moving this week, so we celebrated a little early. I got to make her a cake with her favorite colors, blue and orange. She was so cute! We love Elizabeth!


7 comments:
How cute they both are! I'm amazed that Ava can write her name! She's brilliant! We need to have another get together soon. Ellie keeps telling me we need to take Ava her dress back, so be prepared. It's coming back to live with you!
I love your girls! Viv is just as gorgeous as Ava! The cake looks great! Those flowers are beautiful on the cake! The most talented mom ever!
Wow! Another great cake - I think you are getting even better with practice!
Love the pictures of the girlies - thanks for the update! How cute they are! We'll visit some time after I get finished with my big Praxis test! Have a wonderful week!
Mom
Such cutie pies!!! Oh do your girls ever fall asleep anywhere. LOVE it!!! Beautiful cake.
The best pictures ever! I love it. By the way, that is a gorgeous cake. You are the cutest lady ever. I will pay you to make a cake for my kid's birthdays. It's the same week. =) We'll talk. =)
I love your kids. They are beautiful.
Great cake Linds! It is so cute! Oh and stop feeding those kids Wheaties they are getting too big!
I cracked up at the shopping cart nap! That's so funny! You have such sweet girls!
Post a Comment