
So I am finally getting around to posting pictures of our Yellowstone trip from 2 weeks ago. It was absolutely beautiful! We only got to see the West side of the park, because the other parts don't open until later in the year, but it was just enough to see in a day. We saw a ton of Bison everywhere.

Here we are on the way to Yellowstone. Ava was very excited!

Aren't my picture taking skills super fab!?! These are the best ones I got of us and Viv in her car seat.

On our first stop we played detective....we saw food prints and followed them to this nice pile of poo. Ava was a bit discussed, but she got over it.

Henry and Ava posing by the river. It was beautiful!

Riley and Ava climbed a rock, and in true Crebs' fashion they pointed at something....it's tradition

Here is the Yellowstone Grand Canyon. It was amazing. I had no idea it even existed. It took your breath away looking down from the top. BEAUTIFUL!




Here's Mr. Grizz. Yup, we saw a Grizzly bear! I couldn't believe it.

This is pretty blurry, we had to use the digital zoom to get this close.


Here is some Bison that were right by the car. We didn't zoom at all, this is really how close it was to us! They were surrounding the car. It was weird to see them so close up. They are amazing creatures!

And Old Faithful.


Some more of the hot pots, or sulfur pools. They stink, but are really cool to see. It was like we were at an amusement park or something with fog machines and special effects.

Ava's favorite little guy, the ground squirrel. He was so cute!

We had a great time at Yellowstone and want to go back to see the rest of the park and the lake when it opens!
6 comments:
That is so cool that you saw a bear! We had to go to bear world to see ours!
All the pictures are SOOOO beautiful! I love all the family pics! and That crebs tradition is hilarious! Im sure you are going to have a bazillion pics someday and you are just going to love it! You guys have such a beautiful family! Oh and i love how bbright all the pics are! SOooo pretty!
i love Yellowstone! I thought that Buffalo were extinct {yea for public education} and then I went to Yellowstone and was blown away! =) I can't believe you saw a grizzly! How exciting. Your kids are too cute and Henry is such a stud! =) I love it.
I love the Crebs point!
Thanks for posting more pictures for Gramma! I love looking at them all. I've got to agree that the "Crebs point" is a keeper! Fun stuff!
Mom
Lindsey! You are looking stunning if I do say so myself! You guys are so lucky to see a grizzly. We we're so sad we couldn't meet up for dinner before we split!! You are all looking great! Lola misses Ava. I just nee dto get your email and I'll add you to my Blog. Could you fb it to me?
Olivia
Post a Comment