Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bacon and Her Bike

Ava LOVES bacon. It is the only meat she will eat. Except for McDonalds Chicken Nuggets, which we only really eat on special occasions or road trips, cause Riley and I can't stand (notice I didn't say hate, I'm getting better!) McDonald's. Anyway, every Friday night Ava picks what we are going to have for dinner, and every week she picks pancakes and bacon. At least she eats one meal a week this way. She starves herself until Friday nights! Here are a few pictures of her love affair with bacon....

Then she started getting a little upset that I was taking pictures of her.

You know how every woman has a "look" well here is Ava's.
She means business.

Then a few weeks ago we got her a fun spring time present....
A NEW BIKE!
We hid it under the bed until it was a nice day because we knew she would want to ride it right away. Her she is early in the morning seeing her new bike for the first time. You can't tell, but she was really excited!


The girls helping daddy put it together

She was a natural. All the movie clips I took of her riding were really long, so I only posted her post-bike ride interview. She still isn't too confident with the stoping process, she would rather crash into something to stop, or let go of the handle bars and reach for me...So, we have a little ways to go, but she's getting there!


Here is her first interview after riding a bike. Her enthusiasm kills me!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

That's some serious enthusiasm:) How fun!!!

Emily said...

These pictures are so much fun! :) Your girls are CUTE! Really. They should be models.

Tamar and Trevor said...

She reminds me so much of Abby. Abby loves bacon and as soon as the camera comes on she goes into zombie mode no matter how excited she just was. Can't wait to see you guys this summer!

Camille English said...

I love Bacon too. Your a girl after my own Heart Ava.