
So today it happened...I became part of a club.
As a child I remember all the adult ladies wearing corsages on Mother's Day. This year our ward handed out corsages to all the women. At first I felt funny....
"I am not old enough to wear a corsage on my shirt....These things are for moms!"
That's when it hit me....I am a mother!
And that's how it happened. I became part of the cool ladies who wear corsages to church club!

This is why I am SO SUPER LUCKY to be a mom!




5 comments:
Cute. I love the corsage:-)
I felt the same way! That's so funny! Being a mom is the best :)
my ward gave out DVD's and Chocolate.. no corsage's for me this year! I guess I am out of the cool club until next year! I love you Lindsay!!!!
Well, THAT apple didn't fall far from the tree! You and Ava pose just the same way!
Happy mother's day!
Mom
So cute Lindsay!!!! Darling blog. Thanks again for teaching me how to make fondant. Lots of hard work but it has been fun. Have a wonderful day. I'm glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day. It's a fun club to be a part of :)
Post a Comment