Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Yellowstone Love

These hot pots weren't the only thing steaming at Yellowstone....
Henry and Ava got pretty cozy as well. Ava got a close and personal tour of the park by Henry! Ha ha. They are so funny to watch. Ava just eats it up too

We went to Yellowstone last weekend with our great friends! It was so amazing and beautiful up there. It is only about 1 1/2 hours away, so it was a great day trip with the kids. We saw so many awesome animals and natural wonders...it was so fun! I still have to find our camera cord so I can upload the other pictures. These few were just from my phone, but I thought they were too cute. I couldn't wait to post them!

6 comments:

Camille English said...

Oh my gosh so cute!

Marilyn & Steve said...

Too cute! Can't wait to see you guys again. I've never been to Yellowstone, maybe we can go together!
Love you all!
Mom/Gramma

Brittney said...

Those are adorable pictures!!!

Ashley said...

that is the best! Henry is too smooth... =)

GiGi said...

Those pics are great and I am glad that you were able to see Yellowstone. I love it there. Hope we get to see you this summer! Love you!

Karina & John Calderwood said...

LOL! Those pics are priceless.