Monday, August 11, 2008

Wedding Weekend


This weekend was full of weddings! First we stopped in Logan for our friend Andree Anne and Bens' Wedding. Then we headed down to SLC for my cousin Brad's wedding. It was great to see two weddings in one day! All the love was amazing!

Ava loved the princesses. She would clap and dance it was funny.

And here is my (Lindsay's) cousin, Brad and his new wife Jessie. So in love and so happy.

Ri and I snuck a fun picture of ourselves while we were supposed to be responsible adults and stand still for pictures. It is at the SLC temple on the giant steps. I can't believe that we actually got both of us in the picture on one try! Our skills are improving.

Later that night we had a big dinner at the Joseph Smith Building. It was great food and lots of fun. Here are some of the cousins that were there. From the Left (Tawni (My cousin) and Ryan her finacee, Tyler, Brad and Jessie, Meagan with her 2 week old baby Emi (Her husband Brent was chasing the other two boys around somewhere, we missed you Brent!) then Jenna (my cousin and her husband Brad, and then us on the end.) It was great fun to see everyone! I love my family so much!

Ava kept Grandpa on his toes. Entertaining her all night long. It is great to see relatives, I forget I have a kid most of the time! :)

8 comments:

Marilyn & Steve said...

Great pictures Lou! Thanks for remembering to bring a camera! What was I thinking??? (obviously not enough!)
Mom

Shaun said...

You guys Rock, we missed you this weekend, we felt like loners.
-Shaun

Henderson Family said...

That is a really cute dress that Ava is wearing. I just want you to know that Katie Marie misses Ava a lot. I don't think she understands that she won't see her again (at least not anytime soon). Everytime I talk about going to the park. She always says "Ava?" And then today when we went to the park we met a little baby named Ava and Katie Marie got sooo excited. Anyway the next time your down in Utah you'll have to stop by so the girls can see each other again. We miss you.

The Reynolds said...

Love the pics! I'm so glad you got to be there for the big event. I love family togetherness...especially having so much fun together. We miss you all lots and maybe someday we'll get to see each other again. Ever thought about grad school in GA? Just a thought...love ya!

CP said...

Glad you guys had fun...and that Emily knew where you went. I got worried!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures rock... I love the one of the two of you! Mad photo skills!

GiGi said...

Thanks again for coming down to be part of the wedding festivities and to be at the Temple. It really meant a lot to Brad and to all of us. You guys are so awesome and we are so happy for the fun things that Riley is doing. Ava is adorable! Love you! Aunt Sandy

Camille English said...

What kind of Camera do you have you oictures look professional! Go lindsay I need your skills! Chris and I were just saying how much we miss you guys the other night!