
My friend Erin came up and I did her hair, and she took pictures of Ava. It worked out really well. I have been wanting to get pictures of Ava done for a while, but good ones are so expensive. Luckily my great friend is also a great photographer. These pictures turned out so cutre! Thanks Erin!






11 comments:
She is too adorable!
Oh My goodness! These pictures are so great! They are priceless! :) Erin is really talented... and of course, Ava is DARLING!
I love them! I especially like the last three. She is so cute I can't believe how big she is and it doesn't seem like it's been thaaat long since we last saw her as a tiny baby.
Your daughter is precious. I've said it before, but I definitely don't mind saying it again. I love her "baby vogue" shot. That should be on the cover of a parenting magazine... dang cute kid.
OK, I can pick my favorite(s) for you... The first one is too cute! And the second one is really cute, too. The third one is playful, so I like that. Then there's the lounging back in the chair, and the last one, well, that's just the 'end all'! OK, I vote for all of them! I guess that means I need copies of all of them...
Gramma Jamma
If she is already posing like that on her own, unprovoked, you may want to keep her off the model market for awhile. You know, until she starts sleeping in a big girl bed and all. :)
cute pics! i always knew ava was destined for fame. we'll have to get together in idaho falls one of these days soon and meet at target and go to lunch somewhere yummy. love ya!
Awesome pictures! Erin is a great photographer, but Ava is an excellent poser. She looks adorable!
She is too cute!! I love the last one where she is posing...it was so fun to work on...It was perfect timing when she put her arm up! Watch out world!
oh my goodness....that last one belongs in a magazine. What a doll!
She is so cute! What great pictures. Erin is very talented.
Post a Comment