Ava LOVES Peanut butter.
It is her favorite thing in the whole wide world. Yesterday I was in the back packing boxes and I kept hearing her say "YUMMMM!" I wonder what she was eating and I came out to see this. The Peanut butter opened and her standing on a stool with a spoon eating it with her fingers and by the spoonful! (Excuse the mess :) Two more days until we move!!)
So note to everyone who comes to our house....DON'T EAT THE PEANUT BUTTER as it is contaminated with Ava bugs :)


6 comments:
This is wonderful and so cute! Ava should win some kind of cuteness/smartness award! I can't believe that we will have to travel like 4 minutes instead of 32 steps to see you guys soon.
I love how funny she is!! I love Peanut butter too Ava!! Sometimes you can find me with my fingers in the peanut butter, well I mostly use a spoon. Maybe I'll have to try it her way again sometime. It looks like more fun!! Good luck with moving! I'm so happy for you!
First of all where did you get a can of PB that big!!! I have some peaunt butter lovers at my house too and we coudl sure use a jar that big. Ava is a beauty! I love the haircut. The pictures from Brad's wedding were nice too. Wish we could have been there! We miss you lots.
funny...John does the same thing.
Doesn't everyone know that peanutbutter tastes better from your fingers?.... Well, at least now I KNOW she's related to me! I LOVE PEANUTBUTTER! It's the best thing with all the jamma I like to make!
Gramma Jamma!
First of all, I have to say that Ashlyn has the same hair clippies. Secondly, man, Ava is freaking cute. Third, remember when Grandaddy would make peanut butter and bologna sandwiches? And lastly, but not leastly, I once had a roommate who snuck an entire jar of my peanut butter and ate the whole thing. In one sitting. And puked it up immediately after that. I was so mad.
Post a Comment