Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Visit from Ava's boyfriend

This weekend Ava got a visit from her Friend Cam, and I got one from my friend Erin! It was a lot of fun. We went to the splash park and then dried off, had a picnic and then went on the marry-go-round. Ava and Cam loved to dance to the music at the Marry-go-round, and they both have awesome moves. It was a lot of fun! Thanks for a fun weekend guys!


6 comments:

Marilyn & Steve said...

Oh, watch out! She's starting early with the flirting stuff! But I know the little guys can't help but be attracted by that smiling face! (and in Cam's case, he's got his pedigree going for him...)
Gramma Jamma

Ashli Brown said...

They finally have the merry go round working, man it never did when we lived there to take keegan. im so jealous you and erin and the kids got to hang out again. i havent seen yall in forever.

Erin said...

Thanks for the fun!! This morning we were talking about what we did in Idaho and Cameron said, "Ava funny!" It worked!! Our plan that is for these two to fall deeply in love and get married. I'm still working on the love and marriage part, but something she did was note worthy for him. She is a cutie and I have the pics to prove it!

Robyn Welcker said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and Erin....I to hope one day that the two kiddlets will say I DO.....to a much important question....I love your blog it rocks! and I'm glad that you got to visit Erin...she just loves you
~robyn

Porter Family said...

Awwww. What an adorable couple. Just think of all the photos you can use for their wedding. Glad Erin finally visited you!! :) Tell her to send me an email already and invite me to her blog, would you?

Jenni said...

congrats riley on the new job! that's exciting you get to move to a bigger house too! cute pics!