Sunday, August 17, 2008

Movin Right Along

Well we did it. We moved a whole mile away yesterday. We have our other apartment through the end of the month though, so there wasn't a ton of pressure to get everything clean and done yesterday. I have two weeks to go in and deep clean and I am happy about that. Thanks to all our friends who helped: Adam, Bridget, Owen, Noah, Jesus, Misty, Mac, and thanks Emily for the suportive phone call from Utah. :) And thanks to everyone else who offered to help with Ava. It means a lot. We have been here a year and have such great friends. It is sad how many of them are leaving, but are lives will always be better just because they were in our lives for a little while. We are excited to get settled, and I promise pictures once we get everything organized. I love the storage we have and the bathroom downstairs is nice too! I think we will like it here. Thanks again for everyone who helped! We love you all!

4 comments:

CP said...

Already missing you! Love you guys so much. I'd like to stop by before we leave town as well. I'll give you a call.

Erin said...

I bet that feels so good to be over with! I can't wait to see pics! If I was there I might have helped you guys out as well...I like to think I would anyway!!

Porter Family said...

Way to go Linds!!! I'm so proud of you. Can I be like you when I grow up? :)

Hilarie* said...

Wait you moved already? I'm in 401 Come see us!!! Or let me know your number and We'll see you. OR option #3 we could meet at the big playgrown in the middle of the first complexes. We live right next to it! We'll keep a look out and come see you if you're out playing.