Here is an update on our little patio garden. Everything is getting really big. The only things that didn't grow were the yellow pepper, and we only had one bell pepper sprout, but I guess a lot of people around here have had problems with them. Our Avocado has yet to sprout, however, everything else is doing great. Ava loves to water them every morning.
Here are some of our delicious peas. They don't even make it in the front door because they are all eaten already! They are yummy!
Here's the other thing that is growing like a weed. Miss Ava Belle is just becoming a little girl so fast. She is getting very independent. We set up the swimming pool the other day and we were getting ready to go swim, she decided that she had on everything but her shoes, so she got her boots. I thought it was so cute! Bathing suit, sundress and boots...Perfect combination! She was like...."I'm ready!"
And here is her hair after wanting to help. She loves to do her hair and brush it, so sometimes it turns out a little well, different. But she's still cute!


11 comments:
Cute Layout! My garden died. Not quiet the green thumb I used to have or maybe I have it but it's being used to change diapers:-)
Your new look for the blog is dang cute. I'm totally impressed with your garden skills. Way to go Linds!
Nice work on the Garden my friend!! I just want to reach in my computer screen and eat those peas they look SO GOOD!!! Little Miss Ava is her own little person isn't she? She's Style'n. Who doesn't run around in their sun dress and boots? She's so funny!
ok, the apple don't fall far from the tree with little Ava! She does her hair and clothes like her mama did when she was young! She's definately got a little creative streak going!
love you guys!
Gramma Jamma!
I really need a lesson on changing the blog backgrounds. I can do the basics but now that I have more time on my hands I want to learn more! Ava Belle is such a little trend setter!
Dang she's cute. You two are such good parents :-) She's just a sweetheart!
Dang she's cute. You two are such good parents :-) She's just a sweetheart!
Super cute. By the way, where did your fun money saving blog sites go? I am on a kick...am I missing them???
Thats a great garden, we always kill plant people give us we just dont get it. Ava is adorable, i love her little personality, and wanting to do it her way too. love the new layout
Rad Blog background, Lindsay! Ava is so, so, so cute! And I'll be a second witness, them peas IS good!
that is so cute. It seems like everyday at this age they learn something new and cute. I love it.
Post a Comment