Thursday, July 17, 2008

Don't tell mom....


So this week is finals week...needless to say my house is a mess and my family is neglected. Today is the last day of classes for me, then a nice long 7 week break! Yahoo! I took my Stats final this morning, and I was nervous because I thought it was too easy, you know that feeling like...this should be a lot harder....am I doing this right? But we'll find out tonight what I ended up with. I have my communications final tonight, and Ri has one final tomorrow and then off to Utah for the weekend.
Well now for the funny stuff. My friends brought over some cookies the other day. They were delicious by the way, well my poor neglected child wanted some breakfast and found the cookies on the table. She helped herself to a nice chocolate chip cookie for breakfast. Then when I was laughing and taking pictures she had that "why am I not getting in trouble for this" look on her face. Then she thought that she was pretty cute, but tried to eat the cookie as fast as she could so I wouldn't change my mind and take it away. She's a trooper to put up with two parents in school. We are so blessed to have a fun little girl like Ava, you never know what each day will bring! :)



This is the confused look of "I am eating a cookie for breakfast and she is laughing and taking my picture? That's very strange, but just act normal and maybe she won't notice!"

5 comments:

Emily said...

Ava is really funny! Lindsay, I am sorry I didn't come over and babysit Ava so you could study. I thought I should do that, but I didn't. What a baddie I am. :( You can just call me, you know. Just because I have a two week old baby, I am not too busy or tired to help you, my friend. So don't think that. okay? :)

The Crebs Family said...

Bridgette babysat on Tuesday and Thursday and Ava never wanted to come back home! That shows how good of a mother I am :) You should never feel like you have to come and babysit, we should hang out now that I am done! We can take Lincoln to the splash park! WOO HOO!

Marilyn & Steve said...

You guys are so good! I love it when you can see the humor in a situation even during finals week! How happy am I to have you guys in my family!!!
Gramma Jamma!

Porter Family said...

I love that look. Ashlyn gives it to us all the time. You're right, they would be GREAT friends, but also get into some GREAT BIG trouble. Have a fun weekend with Riley's family!

Ashli Brown said...

I love your new layout! Ah school im so glad we are finally done. Ava sounds like she is fun and curious, it is so cute to watch when they discover their boundaries in such cute little ways.