
Friday morning we headed down to Utah for the weekend. We got to do a ton of fun things. We happened to be there just in time for Draper Days, which is a big party weekend in Draper, Utah. We headed out to the parade on Saturday morning, and I think that Riley and I agree, it was the most lucrative parade we have ever been to. We got TONS of candy, which Ava loved, and tons of coupons and free stuff. Ava even got a cute free headband. It was great!

Note the lolly pop in her lap...she was a sticky sticky mess, but she was happy, and it was a parade so I let it slide.

Ava and Riley enjoying the parade!

What a group! I think we took all the free visors! :) Ri is in the chair, then above him is his dad, Uncle Jason and Debbie, a family friend.

I have to believe that Ava had the coolest Great Grandparents there...(the ones with the cool scooters) Yes they are her GREAT grandparents, Grandpa Steve and Grandma Sheri. Looking good!
2 comments:
Those small-town parades are the best. Gotta give it up for those GREAT grandparents! I want to be like them when I grow up!
Gramma Jamma!
Our Eagle Mountain Parade was so much cooler than the HUGE Provo parade. I love the small town parades. Cameron took a haul in the candy department!
Post a Comment