Yesterday I finally did it. I cut Ava's hair! I have been wanting and needing to do it for a while, but I didn't know what she would do, and I didn't want to mess it up. Then Sunday one of her friends at church just had her haircut and it was so cute, so I decided to cut Ava's. It looks so cute on her! I wish that I would have done it sooner! She wasn't really in the mood to take pictures though, this is the best one I got, but at least you get the idea. She looks so much like a little girl, I can't believe how fast she has grown up!
10 years ago


10 comments:
What a doll! Great job, Lou! I need mine done again - I'm trying to convince Janet to come down with me some time soon... before she decides to do it herself again!
Love you guys!
Mom
That is the cutest haircut I love it!! Do you think you'll be around this weekend? It's not for sure yet but we are thinking of heading up there...Maybe I could do pictures of Ava and you could cut my hair?? Not at the same time of course. Just a thought...If not I'd still like to see you anyway! It's going to happen this time no matter what!! I think I heard a "hubba hubba" coming from Cam when he saw the picture of her cute new do... Should I be concerned?
So cute! I love it. When Kelsi's hair gets long enough (like in a month) heehee, I need to fly you up to cut it!
I love her hair its so cute! She made it a long time before her first cut. But then again girls and boys are different, girls its supposed to be long and boys umm look like girls when its long.
Her hair is so cute! Thanks again for cutting mine last night. I love it!
Good Work Linds, I'm pretty impressed. She looks dang cute. I cut Scott's hair on Sunday but it doesn't look near as cute.
She really looks so grown up and so cute with that hair style. :) I was wondering how it went when you cut it. Did she hold still for you?
its adorable lindsay!
Oh, man, she is so stinking cute! I love it. She already has that perfect "model pout" going with her lips. I miss you guys!
So cute!! Hope things are going good!
Post a Comment