Saturday, June 28, 2008

Little Summer Secret


Here is a fabulous thing that a friend told me for all you parents this summer. You can reuse the swimming diapers!! You just throw them in the washer and dryer and they are good as new! (I would just throw them away if they pooped in them though. No money saved its worth reusing a poopy diaper!) My friend said that she did this and only used one pack for the whole summer. Great money saving idea! I was a little skeptical, but I tried it and it totally works! So happy summer of money saving everyone! :)

5 comments:

The Reynolds said...

I am totally excited...we just finished our third package and have it on the grocery list for today. I am totally using your idea. I love you tons and miss you lots too!

The Kunz Family said...

Seriously? Wow this is great! I'm so going to try this. I love these little money saving tips you give. Keep 'em coming!

Karina & John Calderwood said...

Thanks Lindsay!!!

Marilyn & Steve said...

Yeah, good idea Lindsay - please don't try to reuse the poopy diapers! If Dad heard that, he'd send you a whole summers worth of swimmies! Yikes!
Love,
Mom - Gramma Jamma (but Ashlyn calls me 'Nana') (yeah, that's also the name of the dog in Peter Pan....)

Porter Family said...

Ummm, are you just saying this so I'll try it out and look like a complete moron when diaper fluff gets all over my clothes??? Oh, and mom, Ashlyn has never seen Peter Pan and therefore doesn't associate you with the dog. Just FYI.