My friend Emily and I took Ava and her friend Owen to the splash park last week. We have had beautiful weather lately, so we were excited. The kids had a picnic, played on the playground and got good and dirty and then we went and washed off in the water. They loved it, and they were so fun to watch.
10 years ago


8 comments:
I LOVE the bathing suit. I wish we had something like that around here, the girls would love it.
How fun! What a cute little swimmer.
That looks like such a fun place! Why didn't they have that when we were in college?? Next time we come up we'll have to get together and go!
CUTE bathing suit! That's good, because it needs to match little Ava! I'm so glad you guys have fun things to do! I'm here in St. Louie with the PorterParty, so we are finding fun things to do, too. Spent yesterday evening with the Jensens - but forgot to take pictures! Today I will for sure!
Gramma Jamma!
She likes the water way more than Ashlyn. Ashlyn just likes pouring it on people. Man, that looks like fun. I'm glad it isn't snowing. :)
Ava is the cutest little girl! I love that the fountains are twice her size! How cute is that? You've got a sweetheart for a daughter.
I love that swim suit. You have to let me know if your coming to CDA anytime soon and we can go to the beach!
Ok, so we were totally there that day. We sat on one of the benches around the water. I saw your little girl in her suit, and turned to my friend and commented on how cute I thought her suit was, and wondered where her mom bought it!!! I can't believe it! Lets plan on meeting next time!
Post a Comment