Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Riley!

Riley had a birthday! I think that it is his least favorite day of the year, but I love it, so he has to act like he likes it! :) He's the studliest 26 year old I have ever met! I love you baby!

Here is breakfast. Stuffed French Toast with Berries. Yumm!
Ri came home for lunch and Ava decided that she would help him eat it...so nice of her. I thought it was a cute picture of them together.

Here's the blowing out of the candles. He got them all on his first try! What a man! PS we dont have enough freezer space here to make a homemade ice cream cake, so I just went to Dairy Queen, and they have Blizard cakes. It was really good! Just FYI

Here is my fridge... I love it! I was a little jealous that Riley got the first nursery drawing, but oh well, he deserves it. Speaking of nursery, Ava gets to be in for two hours starting this Sunday...HURRAY!

4 comments:

Karina & John Calderwood said...

It is so sweet to see a daddy and his daughter. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RILEY!

Marilyn & Steve said...

Happy birthday, Riley! One of these days we'll just have to convince you that we all know that this world is a better place because you are in it, and once a year we need to celebrate that for you! We love you!
Mom!

The English's said...

Happy Birthday Riley! Your an old geezer:-)

GiGi said...

Happy late Birthday Riley!! Looks like you had a great day with your family.

Love,
Uncle Alan, Aunt Sandy and Tyler